Action Against Hunger-USA contracts are standard Employment Terms Agreements (ETAs). This means that all Third Country Nationals are employees of Action Against Hunger-USA, must complete all required tax and identification forms, must be at least 18 years old and able to provide proof of nationality. You do not need to be a US citizen or have a US work permit to work for Action Against Hunger-USA.All Action Against Hunger-USA employees will be given an Employment Terms Agreement letter and accompanying appendices that specify the terms and conditions of employment with Action Against Hunger-USA.